You will manipulate the nicotine diluted in propylene glycol (PG) and / or vegetable glycerin (VG). Nicotine is a hazardous product, even diluted, must be handled with great care. Wash hands before and after handling nicotine, avoid contact with skin (wear gloves) and not to approach the bottles from his eyes to avoid any projections (wear goggles or face shield).
It is highly recommended to use gloves and goggles when handling the nicotinée base, especially if it contains a lot of nicotine. Prevention is better than cure :)
Here are the 6 commandments of responsible DIYeur:
1. Store your bottles nicotines in a place accessible to you only see locked in the presence of children, and away from light.
2. The flavors should never be used alone. They must always be mixed in small quantities in a database.
3. Products to make its e-liquid with the DIY method are reserved exclusively for the use of the electronic cigarette.
4. If you feel nauseous, if you eat one of these products, contact your doctor or emergency room.
5. If any of these products come into contact with your eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water and contact your doctor or emergency room.
6. Finally, keep and always handle these products out of reach of children.