WASH YOUR HANDS. WORK OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WORK ON A CLEAN SURFACE.
Using a syringe or pipette, fill an empty vial with your ready-to-use base. In order to make 10ml of e-liquid, use 8 ml of base liquid. The remaining 2 ml +/- will be flavours and additives.
Bases containing nicotine should be handled with great care. We recommend that you use latex gloves and eye protection for maximum safety.
Shake your flavour concentrate bottles before use.
Add a few drops of flavoring(s) (see dosage recommendations on the product sheet).
Optional: add one or more additives.
Shake vigorously for 10 to 20 seconds and let it rest for flavourings to mature.
Wash your hands again. Clean your equipment and work space.
Record your recipe to repeat later or share with friends!
Maturation is a necessary step. This is the period that allows the flavours to develop while preparing your e-liquids. The flavours are not expressed immediately. It takes:
- a minimum of 15 days to several weeks for tobacco flavours.
- a minimum of 48 hours for other flavours.
For optimum flavour, you have to shake the bottle once the preparation is finished, and a little each day to properly diffuse the flavours.
Once the maturation stage is complete, your e-liquid is ready to be tasted. If you find that the flavours are too light, you can add a few drops of concentrate and let it rest for at least 48 hours. On the other hand, if your e-liquid is too strong you can dilute it by adding more of the base liquid.
Too strong = Add base liquid to dilute
Not strong enough = Add a few drops of flavour concentrate
- Start with a single flavour before considering mixing several flavours.
- Additives (optional) are generally very powerful. Use only what amounts to 1 to 3% of your base + flavour concentrate(s).
- Label your creations (flavouring(s), dosage, nicotine, production date)
- Make your new recipes in 10 ml vials, but in small amounts (5 ml) to allow for readjustments the flavour(s) or base.
- Do not overlook the maturation phase. To reduce waiting time, you can add 1 or 2 drops of white vinegar to the e-liquid or leave the bottle "open" a few hours per day, stirring occasionally to promote oxidation.