Pulse V2 Mod by Vandy Vape
The Pulse V2 is the newest squonk mod by Vandy Vape created in collaboration with Tony B. The Pulse V2 mod can go up to 95W from a single 20700 or 21700 battery, and also 18650 battery with the included adapter.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Pulse V2 is the newest squonk mod by Vandy Vape created in collaboration with Tony B. The Pulse V2 mod can go up to 95W from a single 20700 or 21700 battery, and also 18650 battery with the included adapter. Culminating the best aspects of previous versions, and incorporating the same waterproof technology from the Swell Mod. They created an excellent bottom fill system for the bottle, that keeps it locked in place, and directly in line with the 510 to eliminate potential issues with plumbing inside the mod to transfer juice from one sideto the other.
VANDYVAPE PULSE V2 MOD
|Battery type||21700,20700,18650(with adapter)|
Included in the box :
- Pulse II 2 Box Mod
- Instructional Manual
- Warranty Card
- Type C Cable
- Proper User Guidance
- 18650 Battery Adapter
- 2*Silicone Squeeze Bottle
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 14 cm|
Black, Red BlacK
- You must be 18 years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction. Provinces and territories have various provisions for regulating e-cigarettes and other vaping products. More Info here.
VAPING AND PREGNANCY
- This product is not advised for pregnant woman. While vaping products contain fewer harmful chemicals than cigarettes, they may still contain nicotine. Talk to your health care provider about your options of quitting nicotine during pregnancy.
- The illustrations and images on this page product are not contractual, the appearance of the products presented may vary.
- Canadian orders do not ship with exterior box pictured and artwork may be altered for S5 compliance.
- On Thursday February 6, 2020, the United States banned flavored cartridge electronic cigarettes (ENDS) (other than tobacco or menthol). In addition, the United States has also raised the purchase age for tobacco products to 21 years. In conclusion, no shipments containing pre-filled pods will be sent to the United States.