Mixx Mod by Aspire
$72.99 – $74.99
A high-end look, sophisticated ergonomic design and an extremely compact form factor, which provides exquisite vaping enjoyment and giving you ultimate flexibility, in one sleek 60 watt capable package.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Aspire MIXX has been designed by Italian engineering studio, Sunbox. This exciting collaboration combines high-end looks, sophisticated ergonomic design and an extremely compact form factor, which provides exquisite vaping enjoyment.
Utilizing a simple adapter tube design, which is provided straight from the box, the MIXX can be easily transformed between 18350 and 18650 battery configurations, giving you ultimate flexibility, in one sleek 60 watt capable package.
- Size: 48 x 83 x 24 mm
- Power Range: 1W – 60W
- Output Voltage: 0.5V – 8.4V
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm – 3.5ohm
The Kit Includes:
- 1x MIXX Mod (Battery Not Included)
- 1x 18350 Battery Metal Sleeve
- 2x Spare Fixing Screw (For 18350)
- 1x User manual
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 8 cm|
Jet Black, Quick Silver, Tuxedo
- You must be 18 years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction. Provinces and territories have various provisions for regulating e-cigarettes and other vaping products. More Info here.
VAPING AND PREGNANCY
- This product is not advised for pregnant woman. While vaping products contain fewer harmful chemicals than cigarettes, they may still contain nicotine. Talk to your health care provider about your options of quitting nicotine during pregnancy.
- The illustrations and images on this page product are not contractual, the appearance of the products presented may vary.
- Canadian orders do not ship with exterior box pictured and artwork may be altered for S5 compliance.
- On Thursday February 6, 2020, the United States banned flavored cartridge electronic cigarettes (ENDS) (other than tobacco or menthol). In addition, the United States has also raised the purchase age for tobacco products to 21 years. In conclusion, no shipments containing pre-filled pods will be sent to the United States.