- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The Eleaf iPower is powered by a long lasting 5000mAh built-in battery which is designed to last all day. The Eleaf iPower features a sleek and smooth finish which is both comfortable to hold and aesthetically pleasing. The Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 coils. The device features Bypass, Smart and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes to choose from.
- Size: 49.5 x 23.5 x 83.5 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Power Range: 1W – 80W
- Resistance Range: 0.1 (VW) / 0.05 – 1.5 (TC)
- Temperature Range: 200F – 600F / 100C – 315C
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- 1x Eleaf iStick iPower 80W TC Box Mod
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- You must be 18 or of legal age in your jurisdiction. Provinces and territories have various provisions to regulate electronic cigarettes and other vaping products. More info here.
VAPING AND PREGNANCY
- This product is not recommended for pregnant women. Although vaping products contain fewer harmful chemicals than cigarettes, they can still contain nicotine. Talk to your healthcare professional about your options for quitting smoking during pregnancy.
- The illustrations and images on this product page are not contractual, the appearance of the products presented may vary.
- Canadian orders do not ship with the outer box shown and illustrations may be modified for S5 compliance.
- On Thursday, February 6, 2020, the United States banned Flavored Cartridge Electronic Cigarettes (ENDS) (other than tobacco or menthol). In addition, the United States has also raised the age for purchasing tobacco products to 21. In conclusion, no shipment containing pre-filled PODs will be sent to the United States.
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
You may also like…
- Box Mods
Istick 40w TC by Eleaf$59.99 Brand: Eleaf
There are no reviews yet.