Concentrate Bière à la châtaigne by Corsicavap
Beer with chestnut Corsica.
Flask of 12ml.
Concentrated French flavors.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Concentrated Bière à la châtaigne by Corsicavap
Concentrated Beer with Corsican Chestnut, for the amateurs of this aperitif, subtle mixture of Chestnut of Castagniccia and beer.
To consume without moderation.
Contains no trace of diacetyl or alcohol.
Recommended dosage: From 10% in 50/50, 17% maximum in full vg.
Steep time: 50/50 – minimum 3 days.
In Full VG, following the current brands from 3 days to 15 days.
Corsicavap tip: Concentrate Drink, better wait 15 days.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7 cm|
- You must be 18 years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction. Provinces and territories have various provisions for regulating e-cigarettes and other vaping products. More Info here.
VAPING AND PREGNANCY
- This product is not advised for pregnant woman. While vaping products contain fewer harmful chemicals than cigarettes, they may still contain nicotine. Talk to your health care provider about your options of quitting nicotine during pregnancy.
- The illustrations and images on this page product are not contractual, the appearance of the products presented may vary.
- Canadian orders do not ship with exterior box pictured and artwork may be altered for S5 compliance.
- On Thursday February 6, 2020, the United States banned flavored cartridge electronic cigarettes (ENDS) (other than tobacco or menthol). In addition, the United States has also raised the purchase age for tobacco products to 21 years. In conclusion, no shipments containing pre-filled pods will be sent to the United States.